VirTerrus is a Cloud Service Brokerage (CSB) firm with a select portfolio of Cloud Service Providers (CSPs). Our goal is to provide insight, expertise, and high level customer service to organizations that have interest in moving their computing environment to the cloud or a hybrid solution. We bring the most secure, reliable, scalable, and financially stable CSP options to the table and walk you through each option to assist in making a confident decision on migrating to the cloud. The technologies among our providers' offerings for the hosted desktops, virtual data centers, and comprehensive cloud platforms include Citrix, VMware, and Microsoft among several other best of breed technologies. Our portfolio of providers can service nationally and internationally.
Overview of Services:
- DaaS (Desktops as a Service) or Hosted Virtual Desktops – comprehensive solutions which enable access to all data, apps, email, and secure file-sharing and collaboration tools from any device, any network, anywhere. Log in from any device and receive your personalized Windows desktop and access to all you need
- IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) High Performance Virtual Datacenters – Private or Public clouds
- SaaS (Software as a Service) or Hosted applications – several companies look to have specific Windows app(s) hosted for easy remote access from any device
- Back up / data storage / disaster recovery solutions
- Hosted MS Lync and collaboration tools
- Migration services
- Premise based IT services and solutions
- Telecom (voice and data) options – VirTerrus also brokers for telecom and offers over 40 different carriers nationwide
Considering a migration to the Cloud?
Instead of spending time and money yourself to address cloud potentials and solutions, we can assist to make it easier and safer to consume and maintain cloud services while reducing cost and risk. Leverage the technology solutions and providers already researched within our portfolio. This will allow your organization to focus on other pressing business needs while not having to invest the time to become a cloud expert.